Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Paper Dress "Fringe" project


Click on photo icon to see it larger


This dress took me three whole days to make. I did it through conference and all day last Friday. Yesterday I glued each flower individually together forming it to my models body. It took three hours of her standing and allowing me to fit the dress to her, glue, pin, tuck, rearrange and form. She was awesome and so patient. We spent the next three hours shooting her indoors and (poor girl!) outdoors (it was sooo cold!) I got home at 1:30 in the morning! It was a fun project and I was really excited and happy with the results.

It's been a while since I have been excited about my photography projects for school, but I'm enjoying this one. two more dresses to come! (I just have to spend the next many many hours making and designing them!!)

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Incredible.Thanks for sharing!

Andrea Harrison said...

Wow! Looks great!

Lacey said...

Wow! Wow, wow, wow! That looks like something straight out of a magazine! Well done. :)