I have been in pain for the past 6 months, the doctors thought it had to do with my endometriosis and cysts that I had before so they did another laproscopy yesterday. 4 years ago I had this same surgery and they found a bunch of scar tissue and removed it. I felt great for the last four years. I was in a ton of pain after that surgery, couldn't walk on my own and spent a lot of time crying from the pain. This time they just removed a little endometriosis tissue and found varicose veins on my uterus and my uterus a little inflamed, so nothing more they could do about it. The doctor said that could be what is causing the pain. Anyhow, this time around I feel a lot better. The pain is bearable, and I can walk a little better on my own. I hurt when I'm laying down, but when I am sitting I am fine. Aspen was bummed she couldn't climb in bed next to me, so she slept at the end of my bed silly girl.
The next step is more tests I guess. It's a double edge sword. it's good they didn't find anything too wrong, but not good because then they can't fix the pain or figure why I can't get pregnant. Guess we are back to stage one...
1 comment:
Shanda, I know I haven't talked to you in absolutely forever but I just read this post and wanted to let you know that I think you are so incredibly strong. You are amazing and I am so sorry for all you have been through. My prayers are with you.
Post a Comment