Wednesday, October 12, 2011

STOMP

Ashton, Aspen, Grandpa Call and I all went to Stomp tonight at the Ellen Eccles. It was so much fun. I haven't ever seen them before, so it was awesome to see. Mostly I enjoyed watching Aspen. She smiled, clapped, and danced through the whole thing. She loved it! I LOVE LOVE watching her when she gets excited. She looks so pretty, so young, and so untouched by the world. I wish I could wrap her in a bubble and keep her safe from the world and the pains I know she will experience from life, like we all do. I have a video to post of her before the show started so you can see what I see. Problem is I don't know how to post my video, so when I figure it out, I will.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I thought that Stomp sounded like it would be really awesome-- I'm so glad that it was and that you got to enjoy it! :)