Monday, November 14, 2011

Posting

Coming up with a header for my posts is always the hardest part for me.

More than one person told me I don't update my blog very often, which made me happy, because then at least I know someone is reading my blog! haha

Things have been better than usual. Probably due to the fact that I have been working hard on ME the past few weeks. I'm trying hard to be a kind person and think more of others. I'm working on reading my scriptures and growing my own personal relationship with God. I'm trying to get my exercise in and get all my work done. And working on spending quality time with my baby.

So much to do! But I'm less stressed and more at peace then I have been in a long time. Not sure why, but I'm going to enjoy it while it's lasting.

I got asked to shoot for the Nutcracker Ballet dress rehearsal at the Ellen Eccles over thanksgiving! I am sooo excited! This is a big break for me, I have a lot of dreams I'm working on, and this is one of them coming true! I am starting up a photo business with my niece and we are very excited about it. I have sat on the fence way to long about going ahead with a photo business. We have had a lot of sessions lately and they have been so fun! I'm finally enjoying shooting again. Icon kinda knocked the fun out of me.

I will have to post photos, I'm super bad about it, but I'm working on it!

1 comment:

Lyndee said...

Shanda I miss you!!! You were an amazing person to start with--what are you talking about? I'm so excited to hear you are starting a business of your own with you awesome photography skills. I've been checking out your photo blog and are blown away by your work! You are such a great person and a blast to be around!