I should be posting my assignments since they are in digital. But they have given me such a headache that the last thing I want is to look at them after I finish editing. I am so frusterated with photography, and work, and school right now, that I can't even think straight. I have to remind myself that I chose this. And I chose this because I prayed about it and it felt right. Anyway, here are some of my projects. not great, but I hope to improve. I'm tired. That's all I feel lately. My eyes are tired, my head is tired, my body is tired, my hands are tired. I'm tired of not having time to get my church calling done, tired of not having time to get my school work done and being 6 chapters behind, and 2 projects behind, I'm tired of trying to be mommy adn wife and house cleaner, tear wiper, lover, cooker, worker...ugh, I make it to bed at about 1 or 2 in the morning and get back up at 7. honestly, it was easier when Ashton was in Iraq and I was raising Aspen without him, and getting up so often in the night...i just feel so tired. maybe I'm getting old. Anyway. I feel grumpy and stressed, and don't think anyone wants to listen to my complaining and griping, so I'll stop here.
One is a photo we had to add blur in the background, one was a photo we had to take darker and bring back the highlights in photoshop, and the other was one we had to add a texture to. they were fun, but lots of work.


3 comments:
Those pictures look awesome.
And yes you can complain! Goodness girl! What do you think the ol blog is for! And if people don't like it, they can stop reading! I'd be exhausted if I were you. I do NOTHING and I'm tired.
I love the girl in the wheat field...that's cool.
Hang in there girl.. I think you're amazing. I know what it feels like to be stressed and overwhelmed all the time (And I'm not dealing with nearly as much as you!) but just remind yourself that your family loves you, and your friends love you... and eventually you'll look back and know that all the hardwork and sleepless nights were totally worth it!!!
P.S. I LOVE the girl in the wheat. So pretty! Great work!
Post a Comment