Ok, I know I've talked about this...seriously...I haven't done it yet, because I haven't had the time to figure out how it works. And I hate to block people out of course...so I don't really know what to do. So for now...I guess I'm still staying open, until I figure out the time to figure out how the password protecting works. I haven't played on this blogging thing long enough to figure it out. So all you stalkers out there (As if I'm popular enough to have stalkers) BUT if I DID have stalkers, or crazy people checking out my blog, then I'd like to tell them to go find someone else to bother with. Seriously...we are quite boring here...seriously.
So in the meantime...till I get really worried about crazies checking out our site, it's open to the public.
1 comment:
I haven't been checking peoples blogs lately cause I have been nautious and all, so, would you please send me a little comment on my blog before you go private so I don't miss out on reading your blog forever! Thanks!
p.s. yes I am pregnant! And sick!
Post a Comment