Sunday, March 30, 2008

First Photography Session!

So I'm a beginner. But I like them. And I know I will get better. I'm happy for any suggestions or comments!







5 comments:

Charlotte said...

good job! how fun... i'm jealous.

Brittney said...

That was super good I am sooo impresed

Adam and Aubrey said...

Wow. You are really good. I'd like to hire you. Seriously. When outside starts to get a little less white and a little more green, I'd really like to get some family pictures taken of my mini family. Do you do families? i really like your pictures!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

I think you did a fantastic job! What kind of camera do you have? I love the black and white shot! Okay! Since I am back east and all...Chess is Jon Call's bro right? Is he getting married?! Or is he married? I guess he is your bro in law as well! hahah! I just always associate everything with Jon Call cause that's who we hung around with most. ha ha

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Wow, good job! What a really cute couple!! I love the emotion in the first photo and the square crop on the last one! :)