It's been a little bit since I recorded the fun things Aspen has been doing. And since this is the only form of "journal" I ever get done, guess it's time before I forget.
She calls herself "Apen" which is really cute. She says things like "Peek-A-Boo Apen"
My mom got a call from a telemarketer the other day, and she didn't want to talk to them, so she handed the phone to Aspen, and Aspen got on and said "mom is beesy (Busy), mom is Beesy" and then hung up the phone. Guess we have our telemarketers covered now.
I went to the fridge to get Aspen something to eat the other day, and said "Do you want some ham" since she usually loves ham, and she said "no, I don't wike (Like) ham"
She still loves to sing and dance. She will sing "in the tree tops, when the wind blows the baby will wok (rock), when the baugh bwakes (brakes) the baby will fall, and down will come baby, cwadle (Cradle) and all."
And my very favorite "Gwampa's in heban wif Jesus, and e's appy! (Happy)" (Grandpa's in heaven with Jesus, and he's happy!)
She does her ABC's and can count to 10. And signs almost everything she can say.
She isn't even 2 yet, and she is super smarty pants. She is a lot of fun. I know there are lots of things I am forgetting already that she has done or said, but ah well...I'll have to write faster next time. We definetely have our hands full with her! We are blessed to have hr in our family. I know that all of us who are parents think our kid is the smartest in the world, and the cutest. Guess we aren't any different than other parents. Ha
3 comments:
She is a smarty. That is so cute! I love the things kids say and especially how they say it. The other day Kya put her bunny in "time-out" and was saying it too. It was hilarious. Thanks for sharing all of Aspen's cuteness. We miss you all.
p.s. love the new page
I can't believe how fast she's growing up! You have the cutest little family ever!
BTW: If things continue working out, it looks like my parents & grandparents will be moving in next to you guys! Hope that means I'll get to see lots more of you soon!
Post a Comment